Distance Education Committee
- To assess Distance Learning at CCC and how it fits with Strategic Directions.
- To identify the potential for growth and develop an action plan.
- To identify and develop instructional resources and recommend policy for faculty and students who are engaged in Distance Learning.
- To provide faculty development in Distance Learning.
- To advise the college on financial resources needed to improve and increase Distance Education at CCC.
2nd Fridays of the month, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Karen Ruskowski (Non-Voting)
Carlos Manuel Chavarria
Sarah Boland Drain
Gurtej Bansal (non-voting)
Erica Watson (non-voting)
Francis Reyes (non-voting)