Distance Education Committee
- To assess Distance Learning at CCC and how it fits with Strategic Directions.
- To identify the potential for growth and develop an action plan.
- To identify and develop instructional resources and recommend policy for faculty and students who are engaged in Distance Learning.
- To provide faculty development in Distance Learning.
- To advise the college on financial resources needed to improve and increase Distance Education at CCC.
2nd Fridays of the month, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Maritez Apigo (Chairperson)
Jessye Gomez del Castillo
Erica Villegas Padilla