Admissions Forms

Applications + Admissions Forms
Application for Admission to Contra Costa College
Middle College High School / Gateway to College (Special Admit) Form
Dual Enrollment Program Application
Concurrent Enrollment (Adult School) Form
Concurrent Enrollment (Special Admit) Form
Application and Program Bulletin for the Nursing Program – See Nursing
Exemption from Matriculation Form – See Counseling
Enrollment + Registration Forms
Registration Change Form
Course Transfer Form
Petition For Course Repetition Form
Unit Overload
Pass/No Pass Request
Late Add Petition
Student Reinstatement Form
Application for Credit by Exam
Credit by Examination – Courses Allowed
Early Graduation Petition for Early Registration
Unit Change Form
Residency Forms
California Residency Reclassification Request
AB540 Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request
Information About Nonresident Exemptions
Evaluation Forms
Prerequisite Verification/Challenge Form
Veteran Forms
VA Student Statement of Responsibility
VA Request for Certification CCC
Request + Student Services Forms
Declaration or Change of Major
Enrollment Certification via InSite Portal Online
Enrollment Certification Request Mail/Fax 
Student Activity & Student Representation Fee Waiver/Refund Request
IGETC-CSUGE Certification Request
Incomplete Grade Contract
Request for Preferred Name
Student Consent for Access to Ed Records
Student Data Change
Transcript Request
Note:  CCC will not offer transcript services during Winter Recess.
Appeal Forms
Petition for Academic Renewal
Registration Appointment and California Promise Grant (CPG—formally BOG) Appeal
Degree + Certificate Forms
Apply to Graduate or Change Your Major (Insite)
Graduation Commencement Form
Graduation Petition for Degree (PDF)
Graduation Petition for Certificate (PDF)
Important Graduation Reminders
Diploma-Certificate Replacement
Petition for Course Substitution