College Council is the highest governing body for Contra Costa College. Decisions made by the Budget, Operations, Planning and Student Success committees are forwarded to College Council for review and final approval.
- To approve the annual college’s plans, goals and objectives.
- To review the college philosophy/mission goals.
- To decide the process for resource allocation.
- To decide policies and procedures that impact all constituent groups.
- To ensure that accreditation standards and recommendations are addressed.
- To foster improved communication among constituent groups.
- To review the college’s evaluation measures.
Second Thursday of the month, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., or as noted on the college website.