Contra Costa College has several facilities available for rent to the general public. Tours are available upon request. Here are a few of our most popular:
Meetings, Conferences + Classes
- Fireside Hall, seating capacity max 100, standing capacity 138 – An open format meeting and conference space with restrooms, kitchenette and plug-and-play A/V.
- General Education Building Lecture Hall, seating capacity 200 – A fixed-seat lecture hall with plug-and-play A/V.
Additionally, we have a variety of smaller conference rooms, standard classrooms and computer labs available that range in seating capacity of 20-50.
- John and Jean Knox Performance Arts Center, seating capacity 387 – A performance venue with theater stage and seating, entrance lobby and outdoor courtyard.
- Gymnasium, max capacity 250 – Currently unavailable due to construction.
- Football Field (concession stand optional)
- Baseball, Softball and Soccer Fields
- Pool (lockers and shower rooms optional)
*For forms please email Jacqueline Oré at least one month in advance prior to the rental date*