Ordering your official transcripts is easy!
Just log into InSite, click on the Grades-Transcripts tile to place your order.
Log In to InSite
- Under the Grades-Transcripts tile click ‘Official Transcript Request’
- You will be asked to indicate which college you are requesting your transcript from and where you want the transcript sent.
- Click ordering your own credentials or academic records.
- Enter a valid email address.
- Enter your personal information.
- Enter your contact information.
- Choose a password.
- Click on create account and continue.
Admissions & Records does not accept faxed or emailed transcript requests.
Or, Order a Transcript Through Parchment
You can also visit Parchment.com to place an official transcript order.
Need Help with Your Transcript Order?
- The best first step is to log into your Parchment account, then visit the Parchment Help Center, where you can
find answers to frequently asked questions and articles to support your needs.
- You can also engage with ParchieBot, our intelligent chat function designed to answer your questions and provide order information.
- From the Parchment Help Center, you can submit a web case for support or contact a Learner Support Representative for assistance. The Support Team is available M-F, 8am – 8pm ET.
*Students will only need to create an account through Parchment the first time you log in.
You will be prompted for payment after completing the request.
- Your first two official transcripts are free.
- After the first two free transcripts, official transcript processing can be purchased for $10.00 each.
- Express Transcript Processing can be purchased during in person services hours for an additional $25.00 each. After the first two free transcripts, express processing is $32.50.
- Official transcripts may be purchased as electronic PDF delivery or USPS mail.
- Express orders must be purchased in person and will be printed and produced within one hour. Students must place their order no later than one hour prior to close for in person service hours.
- Admissions & Records does not accept faxed or emailed transcript requests.
Orders Will Not Be Processed Without Payment
- Unofficial transcripts are not available using the InSite Online Process. You may print out unofficial transcripts from InSite for no charge. We do not print out unofficial transcripts in the office.
- Transcripts processed through the CCC Admissions & Records office will reflect CCC academic history only.
- Students attending multiple campus will have to order a transcript from each campus.
- Multiple requests will be treated as separate requests and may incur additional fees.
- Students may request IGETC or GE Certification by downloading the appropriate form from the admissions form page.
- Admissions & Records will not hold transcript requests for completion of grades or posting of degrees. Please check InSite for posting of grades, then submit your request for transcript