Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
By Phone: 510.215.4110
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
On ZOOM DROP IN
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
EXTENDED IN PERSON HOURS
8/15 - 8/19
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
8/22 - 8/25
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
SPECIAL ZOOM HOURS
Saturday 8/20: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Contra Costa College has been here, being awesome, since 1949.
We’re glad you’re thinking about joining us.
We can’t wait to help you achieve all the awesome things you can!
Already familiar with CCC and ready to apply? Jump straight to our application instructions.
Need a hand applying or registering for classes? Attend one of our drop-in Zoom sessions for support.
What’s Awesome about CCC?
- High-quality instruction – Learn from some of the best and the brightest in the Bay Area.
- Low cost – Spend a fraction of the cost of area colleges and universities.
- Small campus – Take small classes with accessible and supportive faculty.
- Low student to counselor ratio – Work one-on-one with a counselor to determine your goals and to create a plan to achieve them.
- Diverse student body – Experience a rich and inclusive learning environment.
- Career options & majors – Discover your talents and interests with courses from 127 degree and certificate options.
- Tutoring – Excel in your classes with help from knowledgeable tutors.
- Transfer + career center – Get help every step of the way, whether you want to apply to a four-year university or get a job.
- Student life – Meet other students and explore your interests through a wide range of athletics, clubs and activities.
- Convenient classes – Choose from online, daytime, evening, or weekend classes.
Follow these steps to become a student and a new member of the CCC community.