The Student Life Office provides personal, academic and financial support through various programs, services and collaborative partnerships. Our goal is to nurture student development from outreach to goal completion, through social and cultural activities, and leadership development.
Please come by and learn about the variety of events, activities, and programs that may interest you.
Associated Student Union
The Associated Student Union of Contra Costa College (ASUCCC) is the legislative body of Contra Costa College Students. Our duty is to represent and coordinate the varying interest of registered students. This body is composed of 20 active members with titles and functions as defined in the ASUCCC Constitution and Bylaws.
There are 25+ student clubs at Contra Costa College. Don’t see the club you want?
Why not start a new campus club? Contact our VP of Club Affairs, Eder Cerrato CCCASUVPC@email.4cd.edu
Student Ambassadors are student leaders who work in the Welcome Center or on behalf of Student Life to help prospective, new and current students feel welcome, supported and part of the Contra Costa College community.
Student Activity Fee
This fee is $5 per semester and allows the Contra Costa College Associated Students Union (ASU) to provide funding for campus clubs, events, activities, and campus-based programs that will benefit the student population. Examples of programs which the activity fee could support are student scholarships, textbook scholarships, multi-cultural campus events, and community resource outreach programs.
Your contribution has allowed ASU to do things like:
- Give FREE school supplies to over 3,500 students on campus
- Provide $7,000 worth of bus passes and gas cards to Single Stop for the Emergency Transportation Program
- Provide $10,000 worth of scholarships for new and continuing students, middle college, and graduating high school seniors attending Contra Costa College
- Contribute $15,000 to the Contra Costa College Book Rental Program to reduce the rental price for all students
- Provide bookstore grants to support Veteran students on campus
- Provide new textbooks on reserve in the library for Contra Costa College students
To opt out of paying this fee please, contact the Student Life Office. Requests for refunds must be turned in (each semester) to the cashier’s office BEFORE the last day of the refund period (as outlined in the course schedule and or catalogue).