(Subcommittee of Student Success Committee)
1) Create and monitor processes for the creation, implementation, and assessment of learning outcomes.
2) Evaluate and improve the SLO/AUO processes and implementation strategies to foster compliance.
3) Provide professional development about learning outcomes.
4) Create culture of continuous improvement utilizing learning outcomes to improve student success.
5) Provide analysis of college-wide learning outcome assessment results and communication of global trends to improve student success.
The Student Learning Outcomes/Administrative Unit Outcomes (SLO/AUO) Committee engages in collegial discussion to consider how Contra Costa College views, uses, and communicates SLO/AUO assessment in order to meet the strategic goals of the campus, improve pedagogy and curricular strategies, inform professional development, and encourage collaborative departmental and college-wide discussions.
3rd Wednesday of the month, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m, or as noted on the college website.
4 Faculty (including chair), 2 Managers, 2 Classified, and 2 Students
50% of filled voting seats + one (i.e., six if all voting seats are filled)
Chair: SLO/AUO Coordinator(s)
Minutes are recorded and distributed to members. Issues and actions are forwarded to the Student Success and Planning Committees.