Transferring to a four-year college or university is an important step in your educational career. If it also seems a little complicated or overwhelming, don’t worry; we’ve got you.
Here are just a few of the ways you can use CCC’s Transfer Center to make sure your transfer process goes smoothly:
- Come in for one-on-one assistance and advising.
- Get information about transfer requirements.
- Build a transfer planning portfolio.
- Attend Fall Transfer Day, when representatives from dozens of universities will be on Campus Center Plaza to answer your questions about their programs and requirements.
- Learn all about Transfer Admissions Guarantees.
- Make an appointment with a university representative to find out more about transferring to their school.
- Pick up a monthly calendar of transfer events.
- Attend workshops on filling out transfer applications, writing personal statements, getting into competitive universities and other essentials.
- Use our computers to fill out transfer applications and write personal statements.
- Transfer campus tours:
- Get On The Bus and come along on a tour of a featured four-year northern California college campus. Tours planned for the 18-19 academic year include: California State University, East Bay, University of California, Davis and Samuel Merritt University (Nursing). Registration required.
- Or Get On The Plane to tour Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). 12 spots available. Visit the event page for more information.