Distance Education – Faculty Information
Resources and Training for Instructors
Maritez Apigo’s Online Teaching Essentials Canvas repository has all of the important information, resources, updates, and training for instructors who teach online at Contra Costa College.
Distance Education Committee at CCC
Chairperson: Maritez Apigo, Distance Education Coordinator
Maritez Apigo (Chairperson), Carlos-Manuel Chavarria, James Eyestone, Anthony Gordon, Michael Kilivris, Monica Landeros, Kristin Lassonde, Jessica Le, Lauren Nahas, Jennifer Ounjian, Dionne Perez, Francis Reyes, Karen Ruskowski, Bashir Shah, Erica Watson
- To assess Distance Learning at CCC and how it fits with Strategic Directions.
- To identify the potential for growth and develop an action plan.
- To identify and develop instructional resources and recommend policy for faculty and students who are engaged in Distance Learning.
- To provide faculty development in Distance Learning.
- To advise the college on financial resources needed to improve and increase Distance Education at CCC.
Meetings: 2nd Fridays of the month, 10 am – 12 pm