How to Enroll at CCC
- Select the apply button on the landing page of this website. This takes you to the Open California Community College portal where:
- New Students can create a new account, and;
- Returning Students can sign in to their accounts. There are options to recover your username or password if you have forgotten them. You can also call OpenCCC for help at 877.247.4836
- After you complete the application, take a screencap or print the confirmation page. Within 24 hours, you should receive an email with your Insite login and student ID number. Be sure to check your spam folder if it isn’t in your inbox. If you still can’t find it after 24 hours, contact Admissions + Records for help.
Logging In to InSite
- InSite is our student portal. It’s where you can register for classes, pay for classes, check your financial aid status, access Canvas and do many other important things.
- First time logging in:
Enter the username provided in the email from Insite, this should be the first letter of your name, full last name and last 3 digits of your student ID number, ex. Name is Jane Doe and ID # is 1234567 your username will be jdoe567
- The first time default password should be your date of birth the format should be MMDDYY (last 2 digits) ex.Your DOB is November 10, 2021 your password should be 111021
- Returning Student Login:
Username and Password should be like the instructions above Issues? Call District IT Helpdesk 925.229.6888