Guided Pathways Workgroups
Following in CCC’s tradition of inclusivity and shared governance, a cross-constituency workgroup structure has been created. Groups are led by tri-chairs: one classified staff member, one faculty member and one manager. The purpose and value of this structure is that the perspective and expertise of a broad cross-section of voices are at the table.
If you are interested in joining a workgroup, please submit an interest form.
- Steering Committee
- Communications Workgroup
- Onboarding + First Year Experience Workgroup
- Program Pathways + Pedagogy Workgroup
- Program Supports Workgroup
Guided Pathways Steering Committee
Leadership body for Guided Pathways at CCC. Membership comprises all chairs of Guided Pathways workgroups.
First Thursdays, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. | Meeting Notes
- Leslie Alexander, Tri-Chair Program pathways + Pedagogy
- Najia Azizi, Tri-Chair Program Pathways + Pedagogy
- Randy Watkins, Tri-Chair Onboarding + First Year Experience Workgroup
- Kelley Cadungug, Tri-Chair Program Supports Workgroup
- Natasha DeAlmeida, Tri-Chair Program Supports Workgroup
- Evan Decker, Tri-Chair Steering Committee
- Dennis Franco, Tri-Chair Program Supports Workgroup
- Katie Krolikowski, Member Steering Committee
- Demetria Lawrence, Tri-Chair Steering Committee
- Carla Matute, Tri-Chair Onboarding + First Year Experience Workgroup
- Kelly Ramos, Tri-Chair Program Pathways + Pedagogy
- Rodolfo Santos, Tri-Chair Onboarding + First Year
- Tish Young, Member Program Pathways + Pedagogy Workgroup
Charge: To support the development and implementation of internal campus-wide communication about the progress of the Guided Pathways work. As Guided Pathways development progresses, the charge of this group will evolve to include external facing communications.
First + Third Mondays, 9:15 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Leticia Mendoza, Classified Tri-Chair
- Vacant, Faculty Tri-Chair
- Brandy Howard, Management Tri-Chair
- Darris Crear, Classified
- Michael Simpson, Classified
- James Eyestone, Management
- Kelly Schelin, Management
Charge: To develop and communicate a clear process and support services to successfully onboard students from 0 to 15 units.
Second + Fourth Fridays, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Carla Matute, Classified Tri-Chair
- Evan Decker, Management Tri-Chair
- Randy Watkins, Faculty Tri-Chair
- Alma Cardenas, Classified
- Christina Craig-Chardon, Classified
- Kate Weinstein, Classified
- Mayra Padilla, Management
Charge: To work on specific curriculum-related aspects of the Guided Pathways vision. These include creation of program maps (specific sequence of coursework that leads to completion) and clustering of programs into broad categories to help students focus on an area of interest. This team will work closely with the pathways supports group to connect supports to the program maps and cluster areas. We will also facilitate broad campus discussions about topics related to class offerings (catalog schedule, and pedagogy).
Second + Fourth Wednesdays, 2:40 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Leslie Alexander, Faculty Tri-Chair
- Bob Webster, Faculty Tri-Chair
- Patty Herrera, Classified
- Kelly Ramos, Classified
- Leslie Alexander, Faculty
- Luci Castruita, Faculty
- Joe DeTorres, Faculty
- Lorena Gonzalez, Faculty
- Katie Krolikowski, Faculty
- Najia Azizi, Faculty Tri-Chair
- Kelly Ramos, Classified Tri-Chair
- Irena Stefanova, Faculty
- Lucille Beatty, Management
- Tish Young, Management
Charge: Inventory, consolidate, create, and communicate the necessary protocol and steps that will assist students in getting and staying on the path.
One Friday per month (varies based on member availability), 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Natasha DeAlmeida, Classified Tri-Chair
- Kelley Cadungug, Faculty Tri-Chair
- Dennis Franco, Management Tri-Chair
- Jenna Hornbuckle, Classified
- Bill Bankhead, Sparkpoint Coordinator
- Luci Castruita, Faculty
- Sandra Moore, Faculty
- Jared Romero, Faculty
- Sherry Sharufa, Faculty