Cooperative Education

Did you know you can get course credit for your job, internship or volunteer work?

With Cooperative Education you can earn 1-4 units per semester (lifetime max of 16 units) of transferable, elective credit for on-the-job learning.

Cooperative Education can also help you boost your grade point average and maintain full-time student status.

As a Cooperative Education student, you will collaborate with your instructor and worksite supervisor to create your own learning objectives designed to help you increase your employable skills and capabilities, enhance professional qualities, and prepare you for your future career.