Live in San Pablo? Let’s Fund Your Future!
Did you know that some CCC students who live in San Pablo qualify for major help covering the cost of school?
It’s true! The San Pablo Economic Development Corporation covers 50% of some residents’ enrollment fees, books, supplies, and even childcare.
In order to qualify, you need to:
- Be a verified San Pablo resident
- Have a High School Diploma or GED,
- And be enrolled in one of the following programs:
- Administration of Justice
- Automotive Collision Repair
- Automotive Technology
- Business Office Technology
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Computer Information Systems
- Culinary Arts Management
- Digital Film Production
- Early Childhood Education
- Emergency Medical Services
- Forklift, Logistics, Operations and Warehouse
- Health and Human Services
- Medical Assisting
- Public Health
- Real Estate
If you’re interested in finding out more about this program, just contact Owen Hershey at 510.215.3209, or email@example.com.