Click title to access:

Applications/Admissions Forms
Application for Admissions to Contra Costa College
Application for the Registered Nursing Program
Exemption from Matriculation Form *** See Counseling
Enrollment and Registration Forms:
Enrollment Card
Transfer Card
Petition to Repeat
***Course Conflict Form******Forms are Available at the Division Department
Unit Overload Form
Pass/No Pass Request
Late Add Petition
Reinstate Request Form-Located in A&R
Concurrent Enrollment K-12 Students (Special Admissions)
***Early Graduation Petition for Early Registration*** – See Below
***For Students Planning to Graduate or Transfer
Residency Forms:
California Residency Reclassification Request
AB540 Form
Evaluation Forms:
Prerequisite Verification /Challenge Form
Transcript Evaluation Request
Veteran Forms:
***Request for VA Certification (Required every semester)***
**See a Counselor to have a Education Plan on File
Request Forms/Student Services:
Option 1: Request Transcripts Via InSite Portal Transcript Request Form (Previously Enrolled Students)
Free Enrollment Certifications may be requested via the InSite Portal from the National Student Clearing House orEnrollment Certification Form
Change of Major Form
Change of Personal Information Request/Address Change Form
Appeal Forms:
Academic Renewal
Registration Appointment Appeal
Degree/Certificate Forms:
Petition for Degree/Certificate
Diploma Replacement Form