If you’re an EOPS student who is also unmarried, the parent of a child under 14 years old, the head of your household, and receiving TANF/CalWORKs benefits, you might also qualify for the Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE) program.

CARE gives students even more extra support, like meal cards, regional retreats and even more help with things EOPS does not cover, like transportation (gas cards) and school supplies.

It also offers personal development workshops, which can help you gain skills important for school, your career, and life in general.

If you’d like to sign up or have any questions about CARE, come by the EOPS/CARE + CalWORKs office or give us a call. We’d be happy to help.