We’re looking for a contract Development Manager who can:
- Assist with the database (Salesforce) work, management, reporting, entry and quality control;
- Assist with the email marketing (Mailchimp), bi-monthly newsletters, fundraising campaigns, and other related emails;
- Help with social media marketing, Facebook ads, content creation and scheduling;
- Help with print marketing (Adobe Creative Cloud) such as annual reports, invitations, marketing graphics, etc.;
- Help with our online donation portal (Click and Pledge);
- Write thank you notes weekly to key supporters after gifts received;
- Assist with fundraising campaign planning, research, etc.;
- Assist on event logistics and planning;
- Assist with student support work such our internet access program, communicate with students and interview them for our stories of impact;
- Support the Board of Directors and their bi-monthly meetings (Zoom);
- Help with special projects and tasks, as needed and requested.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Proficiency in key fundraising and marketing technology, Salesforce, Mailchimp, Adobe Creative Cloud (or similar programs) plus commonly used software and applications such as Microsoft Office and Excel;
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication;
- Event planning experience;
- An understanding of and excitement for fundraising as well as a belief in the role of community colleges in social equity;
- Organized and detail-oriented self-starter;
- Flexibility, positive attitude, personal integrity and a sense of humor are highly desired;
Pay Rate, Schedule and How to Apply:
This is a $29/hour contract position, up to 360 hours for three month contract. A hybrid model of work preferred.
To apply: Please send your resume, a cover letter and a writing sample to Sara Marcellino at firstname.lastname@example.org. Open until filled. If you have questions, please e-mail Sara. No phone calls, please.
Thank you for your interest!