Summer 2023 Calendar
|April 3||Group 1: Priority registration for EOPS/DSPS/Veterans/Foster Youth/CalWORKs/Homeless Youth/ Former Homeless Youth|
|April 4||Group 2: Note takers, early graduation, athletes|
|April 5||Group 3A: Continuing students with 45-75 units|
|April 6-7||Group 3B: Continuing with 0-44.99 units, Gateway, MCHS, and Dual Enrollment|
|April 11||Group 3C: Recent matriculated high school graduates|
|April 12||Group 3D: Continuing students with 75.01-99 units|
|April 14||Group 3E: New matriculated and returning students with less than 100 units|
|April 21||Group 4: Continuing and returning students over 100 degree applicable units or on 2nd semester probation/dismissal|
|May 1||Group 5: New non-matriculated|
|May 22||Group 6: Concurrent and transitional high school students|
|May 22||First day of summer classes (nine-week session)|
|May 23||Group 7: All regular college students open/walk-in registration|
|May 29||Holiday – Memorial Day – college closed|
|June 10-11||Saturday/Sunday classes begin for summer|
|June 12||First day of summer classes (six-week session)|
|June 13||Late registration – space available basis. Use online registration with add authorization.|
|June 19||Holiday – Juneteenth – college closed|
|July 4||Holiday – Independence Day – college closed|
|July 15||Deadline to submit application for graduation for summer 2023|
|July 21||Last day of six and nine-week summer sessions (grades are due 3 working days after last day of class)|
|August 20||Last day of summer semester (grades are due 3 working days after last day of class)|
- The Student Success Program includes placement, orientation, and completion of an educational plan. Enroll in Couns-108 or ESL-108.
- Students may register online until 11:59pm the day prior to the first class meeting.
- Short-Term Classes
- Dates to add, receive a refund or drop are calculated individually on the length of each course. To view course specific deadlines, log into InSite and select “My Schedule”. You may also check with the instructor.
- Last day to request a Pass/No Pass is the Friday before the end of class.
- Grades for short-term classes are due 3 working days after the last class.