Nursing Forms + Resources
Due to Covid 19 on campus restrictions, you may mail the application packets to:
CCC 2600 Mission Bell Dr, San Pablo, CA 94806
attention: Admissions & Records
or bring the packet to the nursing dept. at AA237 Mon-Fri 930-2pm.
- Nursing Student Survival Guide
- Estimated RN Program Fees
- Basic Nursing Applicant Bulletin 2023
- Application for Basic Nursing Applicant
- Advanced Placement Transfer Bulletin
- Application for Transfer Applicant
- Transfer Admission Information
- Advanced Placement LVN-LPN Bulletin
- Application for LVN-LPN Applicant
- Advanced Placement LPT Bulletin
- Application for LPT Applicant
- Advanced Placement Foreign Trained Nurse Bulletin
- Application for Foreign Trained Nurse Applicant
- 30 Unit Option Bulletin
- Application for 30 Unit Option Applicant
- Advanced Placement Military Application
- Military Bulletin 2020
Please refer to the current nursing program bulletins for prerequisite requirements, deadline dates, GPA requirements, application process and selection process.
For Students Seeking to Challenge N210 and N211
Skills Competency Information for Advanced Placement Students (Returning, LVN/LPT, Transfer, Foreign Trained, 30 Unit Option)
For Students Seeking to Challenge N205 and N212
Exam date: Friday April 7, 2023 9:00 a.m. Room: TBA
N205 and N212 Challenge Exams
Please contact CJ Price CPrice@contracosta.edu
to register for the exam and for more information.
Spring Drug Dosage Challenge Dates are: TBA
Please contact CJ Price firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the exam and for more information.
No Material Will Be Accepted After the Deadlines
A grade of 75% or better is required in each courses of the nursing program to progress and graduate.
Credit can be awarded for previous health knowledge and/or experience. Applicants who qualify for admission and are Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurses or Licensed Psychiatric Technicians may apply for advanced placement. Advanced placement admission is based on space availability. For further information, call the Nursing Department office at 510.215.4103.