Nursing Forms + Resources
- Nursing Student Survival Guide
- Estimated RN Program Fees
- Basic Nursing Applicant Bulletin 2021
- Application for Basic Nursing Applicant
- Advanced Placement Transfer Bulletin
- Application for Transfer Applicant
- Transfer Admission Information
- Advanced Placement LVN-LPN Bulletin
- Application for LVN-LPN Applicant
- Advanced Placement LPT Bulletin
- Application for LPT Applicant
- Advanced Placement Foreign Trained Nurse Bulletin
- Application for Foreign Trained Nurse Applicant
- 30 Unit Option Bulletin
- Application for 30 Unit Option Applicant
- Advanced Placement Military Application
- Military Bulletin 2020
Please refer to the current nursing program bulletins for prerequisite requirements, deadline dates, GPA requirements, application process and selection process.
For Students Seeking to Challenge N210 and N211
Skills Competency Information for Advanced Placement Students (Returning, LVN/LPT, Transfer, Foreign Trained, 30 Unit Option)
For Students Seeking to Challenge N205 and N212
N205 and N212 Challenge Exams
Friday October 16, 2020 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday November 20, 2020 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Unless otherwise noted, all tests take place in room AA143
Please contact the nursing dept. at 510 215-4103 or Tschaller@contrcosta.edu for more information.
No Material Will Be Accepted After the Deadlines
A grade of 75% or better is required in each courses of the nursing program to progress and graduate.
Credit can be awarded for previous health knowledge and/or experience. Applicants who qualify for admission and are Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurses or Licensed Psychiatric Technicians may apply for advanced placement. Advanced placement admission is based on space availability. For further information, call the Nursing Department office at 510.215.4103.