CONTRA COSTA COLLEGE
Friday, May 19 | 4:00p.m.
Richmond Memorial Auditorium
at the Richmond Civic Center
CONGRATULATIONS, COMET GRADS!
Graduates participating in commencement are required to attend rehearsal.
Date: Friday, May 19, 2023
Check in: Richmond Memorial Auditorium.
On the Day of Graduation
10:00 a.m. – Rehearsal
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Graduates to arrive at check in location to receive their ceremony name card and tassels.
3:00 p.m.: Doors open for families, friends, and guests.
4:00 p.m.: Commencement ceremony begins
Getting Your Cap, Gown + Tassel
Tickets will be available for pick up in the Student Life Office (Student and Administration Building, Room 101) beginning Monday, May 8 and available to pick up Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. until Thursday, May 18. Each graduating student will receive four tickets. If you need more than four tickets, please ask to be added to the waitlist when you pick up your first four tickets.
If you are unable to pick up your tickets during this time, they will be provided to you during rehearsal. For additional questions, please reach out to Angela Loera firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To prevent safety issues, it will be necessary to wear flat shoes.
- Balloons will not be allowed in the auditorium. Any guests attempting to enter the auditorium with balloons will be asked to return balloons to vehicles.
- Noisemakers are not allowed.
- Children will not be allowed in the processional line with graduates. Children must not be left unattended. If children will be attending, please arrange for them to be with guests during the ceremony.
- All mobile devices should be silenced to avoid any disruptions during the ceremony.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking will not be permitted in the venue. This is a smoke-free, drug-free event.
What to Know
Degrees and/or Certificates
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Missed last year's graduation?
For more information or questions regarding Commencement contact our Graduation Team at email@example.com