LAEP Student Intern Hiring Fair
Are you ready to embark on a transformative learning journey while gaining invaluable real-world experience? Look no further! Our Hiring Fair is designed to connect ambitious students with innovative on and off-campus employers eager to offer meaningful internships aligned with their educational pursuits.
You must meet all of the following to be eligible for these LAEP Internships:
- Enrolled in at least 6 credits for Fall and Spring semesters
- California resident classification
- Satisfactory academic progress in a program leading to a degree or certificate
- Demonstrated financial need—FAFSA/DACA information needs to be current
- Eligibility to work in the U.S
Bring your resume to get hired for exclusive Internship Openings: Explore internship roles across various industries, from tech and finance to marketing and beyond. You can find placements tailored to match your skills, interests, and academic background. Take advantage of this chance to bridge the gap between your program and career, paving the way for a successful and fulfilling future. Join us at the Learning Aligned Employment Program Student Intern Hiring Fair for an unforgettable experience.
All the info is on Handshake!