College Council Meeting
- To approve the annual college’s plans, goals and objectives.
- To review college philosophy/mission goals.
- To decide the processes for resource allocation.
- To approve policies and procedures that impact all constituent groups.
- To ensure that accreditation standards and recommendations are followed.
- To foster improved communication among constituent groups.
- To review the college’s evaluation measures.
- Ensure to have annual assessment of college committee charges.
Or call in:
962 4593 7357