Budget Committee Meeting
1. To evaluate procedures for the allocation and use of revenue
2. To make recommendations on budget augmentation
3. To review new grant proposals
4. To maintain a comprehensive record of College wide grant budgets in order to help facilitate funding of relevant projects
5. To develop the process for allocation of and to allocate special funds (e.g. instructional equipment funds)
6. To make funding recommendations jointly with Student Success, Planning, and/or Operations Committees to College Council.