You’ve made the decision to go to college so what do you do? The answer depends on the type of student you are. Click on one of the links below for step by step instructions about how to become a Contra Costa College student!
I AM A…
- Recent High School Graduate (within the last year)
- New student – never attended college
- New transfer student – never attended Contra Costa College or any college in the Contra Costa Community College District
- High school student wanting to take college level classes
- Veteran or Active Duty Military Member receiving VA Benefits
- International Student
It is important to be aware of all dates related to the semester and your courses. For more information on semester date, please click on one of the links below: Summer 2014 Academic Calendar Fall 2014 Academic Calendar Spring 2015 Academic Calendar The information above includes important dates including but not limited to:
- Last day to add a class
- Last to day drop a class to be eligible for a refund or credit against outstanding fees*
- Last day to petition for pass/no pass grading
- Deadline dates for classes less than 18 weeks are printed on your class schedule on Web Advisor
There are many more important dates on the academic calendar. These are just a few examples. We encourage you to print a copy of the academic calendar every semester and carry it with you as a reminder to manage your enrollment by the timeline provided. * Registration fees are due at the time of registration. If you decide not to take a course, you will need to drop the course by the last day to be eligible or for a credit on your account to remove outstanding fees. If you do not drop the class by the deadline, you will be responsible for all outstanding fees even if you don’t complete the course.
The Veteran’s office will be open on August 4th, 2014. Office hours will be held by admission staff to assist with VA Certification for 2014 Fall. The Veteran’s office is located in SSC-110.