Have you been involved with the legal system? No worries, we’ve got your back and we’re so happy to have you here! We know that starting or continuing your academic journey might have some unique challenges, but we’re here to help you out. We’ll give you all the support you need to make the transition as easy as possible. So take a deep breath and get ready to love your academic journey with us!
Here’s What We Can Do For You
· Provide personalized assistance to guide you through the application process
· Assist you with making counseling appointments
· Offer specialized referrals to both on and off campus resources
· Provide you with Free Success Workshops
Contra Costa College partners with the Contra Costa Sheriff’s Office and the Contra Costa College Office of Education through the Contra Costa County Adult Education Consortium (CCCAEC), a consortium established to design a coordinated adult education system that accelerates academic and career success of adult students. Beginning in Summer 2023 this collaboration has allowed incarcerated persons at the Contra Costa West County Detention Center to earn UC and CSU transferable credits and, in some cases, earn time off of their sentencing.
Below are links to various Contra Costa College departments and both on and off campus resources that are most sought after by Re-Entry students. We hope you find them helpful. For further assistance, please reach out.
Contra Costa College Departments
- Admissions and Records
- Career Services
- Financial Aid
- Disability Services
- Health + Wellness Services
- Veteran Services
For a full list of support services, please view our Student Services website.
- College Application/Financial Aid Process – step-by-step
- Admissions and Records Forms + Policies – a link to all Admissions & Records student forms
- How to get additional help enrolling
Taking Care of You