- External (on Mission Bell Dr., front of Knox Center)
- Used for events and services relevant to audiences external to campus ONLY
- Specs: 320pxX320px, 72 dpi, PNG or BMP
- Internal (monitors in SAB, GE)
- Use for events and services relevant to audiences internal to campus
- Specs: 2560pxX1440px, 72 dpi, PNG
- Email graphics to email@example.com.
- Contra Costa College has the following official accounts:
Each social media site has different sizing requirements that change regularly. Please visit Hubspot for current specs.
Email posts, graphics, images to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag the college’s accounts in your own posts.
**It is not recommended that individual departments and service areas open their own social media accounts. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Insite Homepage Banner
- Use for events and services relevant to audiences internal to campus. Note: there are a limited number of banner spaces available. Banners can be published for one or all three audiences – faculty, staff, students.
- Specs: 570pxX1800px, 72 dpi, under 30k, PNG or JPG.
- Email graphics to firstname.lastname@example.org with specifications on which audiences should see your banner.
- The college’s main events page can be found at www.contracosta.edu/events.
- Use for events relevant to audiences internal and external to campus.
- Submit your request via the Website Update Request form, along with an image or graphic that can be cropped to 500pxX500px. Events cannot be posted without an image or graphic.
The Student Life Office produces an e-newsletter that is sent to current students on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month. Contact Joel Nickelson-Shanks at email@example.com for more information.
Banners, Signage + Bulletin Boards
- Please review campus advertising policies.
- Banners and signage are overseen by the Marketing Department. Contact Brandy Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org for consultation.
- Bulletin boards are managed by the Student Life Office. Contact Joel Nickelson-Shanks at email@example.com for more information.
- Recommended sizes for affordable and effective sizes for promotional materials:
- Standard letter: 8.5”x11”
- Poster: 11”x17”
- Quarter sheet: 4.25”x5.5”
- Half sheet: 8.5”x5.5”
- Printing costs are the responsibility of the program/department.
- Recommended vendors:
- Unique Printing
- 2934 Hilltop Mall Rd., Richmond, CA 94806
- Contact Gurbz: firstname.lastname@example.org, 510.222.7776.
- Bills directly to your department and daily pick up is provided by campus mail service.
- PS Print
- 2861 Mandela Parkway, Oakland, CA 94608
- Upload files to www.psprint.com.
- Shipping is available or pick up finished product in West Oakland.
- Unique Printing