Welcome to Contra Costa College
We are happy you are interested in Contra Costa College. The Welcome Center is a great starting point for prospective, new, and current students. Our goal is to provide information about college academic programs and student support services to help you meet your academic and personal goals.
* Interested in visiting our campus and learning more about the programs and services we offer? Register for a campus tour and information session with Contra Costa College staff and student ambassadors.
To become a Contra Costa Student you need to complete the Steps to Success which you can find by clicking the button below:
Sign in at the Welcome Center to obtain the following
- Assistance submitting your Admissions application
- For instructions on how to apply online, click here:
- Help navigating the Insite Portal
- Assistance registering for classes
- General information, directions, campus resources
- Transfer information, schedule appointments with four-year University representatives
Procedure to Obtain a Student Identification Card
In order to obtain an Identification Card, you must:
- Bring your class schedule for the current semester (you need to be
registered for at least one class)
- Bring a government issued photo ID for verification (No copies or photos are accepted)
Procedure for ID Card Replacement
- Students who wish to obtain an ID card replacement will have to bring a copy of a police report indicating that student ID was stolen.
- If no police report is provided, the student will have to obtain a “Request for ID Card Replacement” form from the Welcome Center and follow the steps below:
- Return the form completely filled out to the Welcome Center.
- The Welcome Center staff will take this form to the Dean of Enrollment for approval.
- *Note the approval can take up to 5 business days
Please be aware no ID card replacement will be issued if the student does not bring a police report or a “Request for ID Card Replacement” form approved by the Dean of Enrollment.