2. Be enrolled in 12 or more units.
3. Be a California resident or otherwise exempt from paying non-resident tuition fees (e.g. AB540)
And, that’s it. You can qualify for up to two years of free tuition for the Fall and Spring semesters.
Students who meet the above program eligibility requirements will automatically considered for the program in the Fall and Spring semester.
The fine print:
- Students who have previously received the First-Time Free Tuition Program (FT3) for two academic years are not eligible.
- Program does not cover Summer Semester.
- Students will need to confirm their acceptance of free tuition via InSite.
- More details to follow. Keep an eye on this page for more information as it becomes available.