COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR CCC
Current News – Students Must Submit Proof of Vaccination by November 1, 2021!
Proof of Vaccination
Students and employees who are fully vaccinated can upload their vaccine documentation to 4CD Safe via the link below. A person is considered “fully” vaccinated when two weeks have passed since they completed a COVID-19 vaccine series (e.g., one dose of Johnson & Johnson, or both doses of a Moderna or Pfizer vaccine).
Students should use their InSite email address and employees should use their full @email.4cd.edu email address.
Accepted forms of vaccine documentation:
- An image or screenshot of an Official California Digital COVID-19 Vaccination Record
- An original vaccination card showing the date(s) and types of vaccination(s) received
- A form from a healthcare provider that documents the date(s) and types of vaccination(s) received
Students and employees may request a medical or religious vaccine exception if one of the following situations apply:
- Medical excuse from receiving COVID-19 vaccine due to medical conditions or precaution (requires medical documentation)
- Disability or pregnancy (requires medical documentation)
- Religious objection based on a person’s sincerely held beliefs, practice or observance
- Weekly testing is required for individuals approved for exceptions
Students can access exception request forms using the following links:
The employee exception request forms will be available soon.
COVID-19 Student Vaccination Notice (September 21, 2021)