71st Annual Contra Costa College Commencement
May 21, 2021
Other Important Information
- GRAD PACKS: These contain printed ceremony programs, diploma covers, and honors tassels/President’s Scholar medallions if you qualify. The last in-person pick-up days for these will be May 19th + May 20th in the bookstore. If you are unable to pick up your grad pack in person on any of the dates we provided, we can’t guarantee you will have it in your hands by graduation day, but you may CLICK HERE TO REQUEST THAT WE MAIL IT TO YOU.
- CAPS & GOWNS: If you want a cap & gown, these are available in the bookstore Monday – Thursday, 9-5. You may also purchase a tassel without purchasing a cap & gown.
- GOLD HONORS TASSELS + PRESIDENT’S SCHOLAR MEDALS are being delivered to honors students (only) inside their grad packs.
- DIPLOMAS & CERTIFICATES Your printed diplomas will be mailed out to all Contra Costa College graduates. These will not be inside the diploma covers your are given, but will be mailed. If you have not received your printed diploma(s) by October 1, 2021, or in the event of an error in printing, please contact our Admissions and Records Office at 510.215.6027 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- REQUESTING TRANSCRIPTS First, make sure your degree has posted by reviewing your Unofficial Transcript through InSite. Once your degree has posted, you may order your transcripts within InSite by clicking on the Grades-Transcripts tile.
- QUESTIONS? NEED HELP? Please email email@example.com or call (510) 215-3960 and we have got you covered!
Congratulations, Class of 2021 !