Transferring to a four-year college or university is an important step in your educational career. Contra Costa College Transfer Center will help you prepare to transfer to a college or university of your choice through workshops, activities, events, and one-on-one advising.
Understand the Transfer Process
Attend workshops on filling out transfer applications, writing the personal statement, getting into competitive universities, UC Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAGs) and more.
Get help with one-on-one transfer advising and assistance.
Connect with University Representatives
- Make an appointment with university representatives to learn more about your desired transfer institutions.
- Attend Fall Transfer Day.
Celebrate Transfer Success
- Attend the annual Transfer Achievement Celebration held in late spring for transferring students.
- Be featured on the Transfer Hall of Fame wall
Other Transfer Services
- Information on transfer requirements programs and course selection
- Use of ASSIST.ORG for Articulation agreements
- Transfer Admissions Guarantees (an early notification of acceptance)
- Campus tours to selected northern California four-year colleges and universities
- Workshops on completing admissions applications including the personal statement and other transfer programs
- Monthly calendar of transfer activities
- Transfer planning portfolio (planning guide and checklist for successful transfer)
- Appointments with four-year college representatives
- Computers for online transfer applications and personal statements