The Marketing & Media Design Department is responsible for college-wide marketing and public relations efforts including print and web. The department develops and implements strategies to increase awareness of Contra Costa College, help shape and enhance the college’s image, and advance its objectives through integrated, strategic communications.
The Marketing & Media Design Department helps the college put its best foot forward in order to inform and engage:
- prospective students
- current students
- the broader community
- electeds/public officials
Submit a request for:
- Website or social media updates
- Print or social media graphics
- Marketing/PR campaign
Marketing staff are also available for consultation and training. Please contact Director of Marketing & Media Design, Brandy Howard, for more information.
- Contra Costa College’s official logo is the combination of two elements: the logo “symbol” AND the words in Neutraface Bold font.
- Use of just one element is NOT permitted unless otherwise approved by the Director of Marketing & Media Design.
- The CCC Comet athletic logo is NOT to be used in place of the college’s official logo. Standards for use of the athletic logo coming soon!
- Brand colors for the college are white and midnight blue (Hex #003e7e; CMYK C100 M72 Y0 K32; RGB R0 G62 B126 ).
- Do NOT copy/paste or screenshot the logos. Download and insert EPS, PNG or JPEG logo files as appropriate.
Download logo files
Contra Costa College is in the process of developing an official social media policy. College departments and programs should consult with the Marketing & Media Design department before establishing any new social media accounts.
- CCC Letterhead
- CCC PowerPoint templates (coming soon!)
- Departmental flyer templates (coming soon!)
- Email signature template (coming soon!)
- Editorial Style Guide (coming soon!)