|At the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
- Identify specific elements of an effective written research strategy.
- Formulate and state a research question.
- Differentiate between a research topic and a report topic.
- Identify the keywords or main concept in your topic.
- Define a topic by broadening or narrowing the scope of your research.
- Determine the information requirements of a research question, problem, or issue.
- Recognize whether particular types of sources and formats are needed.
- Recognize the need to organize, evaluate, and cite resources.