EOPS is a state-funded student support service program established to promote the enrollment, retention, persistence, and success of students from low-income, underrepresented backgrounds in higher education by offering services that are above, beyond, and in addition to services available to all Contra Costa College students.
EOPS/CARE Student Learning Outcomes
The student experience in EOPS is expected to achieve the following outcomes:
- EOPS/CARE students will meet with counselors the required 3 times per semester.
- EOPS/CARE students will have an electronic educational plan completed
- EOPS/CARE students not meeting SAP (2.0 GPA) will attend a mandatory Academic progress/Probation workshop prior to receiving services from the program.
- EOPS/CARE students will understand their signed Mutual Responsibility Contract and Program Policies and Procedures.
- EOPS/CARE students are content with the department and services