Contra Costa College strives to safeguard all electronic transactions. However, when using our #askacometcounselor link, be aware that information transmitted in our e-counseling component are not encrypted. Moreover, certain inquiries may be referred to other campus support services, academic departments and/or staff who may be better suited to answer your inquiry. By using this site you agree to the below terms:
Information about you is strictly confidential. Due to privacy issues, you must read, understand and agree to all of the points in order to proceed with On-line E-counseling services:
- I affirm that I am the student who is present and whose records are being reviewed.
- Per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), I hereby grant permission to CCC online counselors to release academic information about me via online counseling.
- I will protect my username, password and student identification by not sharing this information with others. I will contact the district IT help-desk immediately if I suspect that my password has been compromised.
- I understand that CCC strives to safeguard all electronic transactions. However, when using this site, I further understand that the information transmitted online is not encrypted.
- I understand that failure to adhere to CCC’s academic honor and this user agreement while using on-line counseling services may result in direct, disciplinary action by CCC’s Student Services Dean.
- I understand that use of abusive language, for example racism, classist, sexist, homophobic, or other types of inappropriate derogatory language will not be tolerated. These actions may result in immediate session termination and student referral to the appropriate offices including the Dean of Student Services and/or Police services.
I have read the above information in detail. I understand and I accept the user agreement established for Contra Costa College E-Counseling.