Student Activity Fee
The Student Activity Fee allows the Contra Costa College Associated Students (student government) to provide funding for campus clubs, events, activities, and campus-based programs that will benefit the student population. Examples of programs which the activity fee could support are student scholarships, textbook scholarships, multi-cultural campus events, and community resource outreach programs.
For more information regarding this fee please
SO FAR, YOUR CONTRIBUTION HAS ALLOWED THE ASU TO:
- Give FREE school supplies to over 3,500 students on campus
- Provide $7,000 worth of bus passes and gas cards to Single Stop for the Emergency Transportation Program
- Provide $10,000 worth of scholarships for new and continuing students, middle college, and graduating high school seniors attending Contra Costa College
- Contribute $15,000 to the Contra Costa College Book Rental Program to reduce the rental price for all students
- Provide bookstore grants to support Veteran students on campus
- Provide new textbooks on reserve in the library for Contra Costa College students
To opt out of paying this fee please, contact the Student Life Office. Requests for refunds must be turned in (each semester) to the cashier’s office BEFORE the last day of the refund period (as advertised in the course schedule and or catalogue).