The Contra Costa College Foundation is a non-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization incorporated in 1967 by CCC faculty members as a repository for donations to scholarships for incoming, continuing, and transferring CCC students. The following Values, Vision, and Mission were adopted by the CCC Foundation Board of Directors in May 2008.
- Equal access to higher education at Contra Costa College
- Educational and training opportunities for all West Contra Costa County residents
- Improvement in the quality of social and economic life for West Contra Costa County residents
- Raising resources for social change
- Recognizing and supporting diversity
- Broad-based community support
- Investing for long-term sustainability
Every person, regardless of resources, has access to education and training at Contra Costa College because of the resources developed by the Contra Costa College Foundation.
Contra Costa College Foundation supports higher education and training opportunities at Contra Costa College. Members of the CCC Foundation Board of Directors promote the College and, in addition to their own generosity, encourage individuals, organizations, and businesses to invest financial resources in CCC students and programs.
For ways that you can support these values, vision and mission, click here.
Contra Costa College Foundation
Applied Arts & Administration (AA) Building, Room 203
2600 Mission Bell Drive, San Pablo, CA. 94806