Math Jam is a math preparation program offered during the intermission periods before the fall, spring and summer sessions. The program offers a supportive and relaxed environment that better enables students to overcome their fears and anxieties about math.
Students receive an overview of key math concepts that is paired with college success skill-building sessions to support the successful completion of their upcoming math course.
Math Jam Supports
- Math 118: Algebra I – closed for fall ’17
- Math 120: Algebra II – closed for fall ’17
- Math 164: Statistics – closed for fall ’17
- Math 171: Precalculus – spots still open, apply by 7/14!
- Math 190: Calculus I – spots still open, apply by 7/14!