Academic calendars include important dates such as:
- Last day to add a class to your schedule
- Last to day drop a class to be eligible for a refund or credit against outstanding fees*
- Last day to petition for pass/no pass grading
- Deadline dates for classes less than 18 weeks are printed on your class schedule on Web Advisor
There are many more important dates on the academic calendar. These are just a few examples.
We encourage you to bookmark this page or to print a copy every semester and carry it with you.
Summer 2017 Finals Schedule – check with instructor
Fall 2017 Finals Schedule – coming soon!
* Registration fees are due at the time of registration. If you decide not to take a course, you will need to drop the course by the last day to be eligible or for a credit on your account to remove outstanding fees. If you do not drop the class by the deadline, you will be responsible for all outstanding fees even if you don’t complete the course.