InSite Portal / WebAdvisor Link EVENTS | SITEMAP

Applying for Admission

You can complete an application in two ways.

1. Submit an online application.  Most people apply online.

2. Submit a paper application. You can print a paper application.  Or you can pick one up in the Admissions & Records Office at the Student Services Center, Room 115.

You must submit an application before enrolling in classes, if you are a

  • new student
  • new transfer student
  • returning student - absent from CCC for the previous fall or spring term
  • returning transfer student
  • concurrent enrollment student-- must submit an application and Concurrent Enrollment Form


Continuing students (those who were enrolled in the previous fall or spring term) do not need to submit an application for admission.  

After you have applied, your application has been processed, and you are eligible for admission, then you will be ready to enroll in courses.  


2600 Mission Bell Drive, San Pablo, CA. 94806
phone: 510-235-7800 | Comments | 4CD Confidential Hotline
District Office | Diablo Valley College | Los Medanos College | Brentwood Center | San Ramon
Page was Last Modified on 7/28/2009